0 Flares 0 Flares ×
We all have our favourite tools as developers, but right now I’m really enjoying the ones below (in no particular order):
- Visual Studio 2012 – This ones a staple for any .net developer!
- ReSharper – I’ve recently taken on ReSharper and now there’s no going back. The navigation functionality is excellent, the shortcuts would be hard to live without and the refactorings are great.
- Sublime Text Editor – This is a new one to me, but I’m really enjoying it. I’ve used Notepad++ for years and think its great. I can’t say that the switch will be permanent, but at the minute I’m enjoying Sublime Text.
- Fiddler – Fiddler has for years been one of my favourite tools – if you do web development and you dont have this installed, there’s something wrong!
- Chrome / IE Developer Tools – Another set of tools I hit daily – its a toss up between the 2. I prefer chrome as a browser, but I’ve still got to get used to the developer tools in it. I’ve used the IE tools for years and they do just what I want, but whenever I hit F12 I’m already in Chrome!